sábado, 15 de febrero de 2014

If Vela is Messi, my wife is Brooke Shields

ebruary 13, 2014 - 13:14 RECORD STAFF The Red Sharks coach Jose Luis Sanchez Sola said he did not beg to Carlos Vela to accept the call of the Mexican, because it would give preference to players who are committed to the Tri. "I do not beg him. To which Mr. Herrera is betting is that people want to be and have the quality that they have other players, no, I really do not," he told the media. Also rejected statements coach Hugo Sánchez, in which he compared to the ram of the Royal Society with other players who play in the Spanish League, and Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. "It's as if I compare my wife with Brooke Shields, and I see myself. It's my way of seeing things and how to compare it, then yes I can not get me," he said.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.