jueves, 6 de febrero de 2014

Lanzini: "I can deal better"

Lanzini recognizes that comfortable leaning to the left. And like all River, following a positive summer, excited and stressed: "There must always be a protagonist."

After a summer with positive results, River seems revitalized. After a second half of 2013 to file quickly, the team seems Ramón Díaz breathe different air. And players also shown renewed. One is Manuel Lanzini, which some parties have placed on the left of the attack, as in Córdoba at Mouth. About this position, relaxed, Manu reflected: "I like playing in this new position. I'm trying to take, but I'm enjoying it because I have spaces and I can deal better. I feel good. I am strong and fast. I hope to continue the good work. "

And after that loose semester Lanzini in dialogue with ESPN, admitted that they are forced to fight up in the Final: "Nobody likes to be in 17th place. We are in the country's largest club and we have to fight big things. Trying to get into the cups and fight on top because he deserves the club and ourselves. River always has to be fresh. "

For his part, said he feels comfortable sharing with Teo and Cavenaghi attack. "It's very easy with them," he added. And also talked with positive words to Ramon Diaz: "always excited by the quality of technical it is and what it represents. We too excited. "

Finally, he considered to be difficult to overcome Gymnastics, the opponent with the River to debut on Sunday in the Monumental. "We know it is a tough team and they just get a lot of attitude. We have to make things right, "he concluded



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.